Our Blog Has Moved

In order to keep things easier to navigate and all in one place we have moved our blog to our main site jandaphoto.com. Make sure to go there and sign up for our feed so you'll never miss out on what's new at J&A Photography.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Brandi - Maternity Portraits

Another great maternity session, this time with second time mom-to-be Brandi.  She asked us to create some beautiful, tasteful, artistic and classy portraits of her to document this special occasion.  I think we came through with flying colors, what do you think?






1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!! You both made me feel so comfortable and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thanks so much for a great experience and the memories to pass on to my little one
    -Brandi

    ReplyDelete